Shades of Night. Light of Day.

Only words separate imagination and reality.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Summer Begins

Today is the first official day of summer break and I couldn't be more stoked!!
I am super thrilled to finally be able to go back to writing full-time (teaching full-time, in a crazy situation, put an end to that).
So I am allowing myself the weekend to be completely and totally unproductive, doing whatever I want. Most of which will include, seeing a movie (Battleship. I am proud of nerdiness), going to get a new book (ok, I'm breaking down and going to buy 50 Shades), reading, and cleaning/working-out (technically those would be productive things, but whatever).
Monday--> It is back to being a writer!! Because I WILL finish my book this summer!!

XO
Sara

1 comments:

Hey there! I made it here through a blog that you'd commented on. I can totally relate to your desire to get back to writing! I've been so busy over the last few months that I haven't gotten any writing done. Good luck getting back into it! Also, nice to "meet" you!