Shades of Night. Light of Day.

Only words separate imagination and reality.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hey.... uh... where has Sara been lately?!

HELLO Everyone!! 


You may or may not (hopefully the 1st) have been wondering where Sara has been. Well.... 


HERE I AM!! 


In all seriousness thought, sorry to have been MIA for the past 2 weeks.  I have been preparing and taking an amazing trip to NYC!! (pictures and posts to come soon)  


I'm back at home and trying to get reorganized (you know how it is).  


I have also realized just how soon my deadline is for my very 1st WIP! Sooo.... I am going to be focusing on that hardcore.  I've also decided that in order for me to stick to it and stay focused to make a quick post at the end of every writing session (tell you guys how it went, what issues I had, word count, etc.).  I am hoping it will make me that much more accountable because gosh forbid I allow you guys to go 1 whole day without hearing from me at least once!! (Hey.... you just got a ten day break from me so now you're going to go into Sara overload. :0) )  


Any words of encouragement would be GREATLY appreciated! I'll try to post as many of my regular meme's as I can, but they are going to be priority #2. :0)  


Remember to send love, give love, be love!
XO!
Sara

4 comments:

Looking forward to the updates and also the chance to read the final product, its gunna rock!
 
Let me rephrase that, its gunna be EPIC!!
 
Hahaha.... Well.... THANK YOU Anonymous!
 
Welcome back! I hope you had an awesome trip, and I can't wait to see the pics. I adore NYC. I can't wait to go there for BEA next summer.