Shades of Night. Light of Day.

Only words separate imagination and reality.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tune in Tuesday #4-- 90's Edition


Tune in Tuesday's is weekly meme hosted by Ginger over at GReads! For the next few weeks, the theme will be 90's!

Just to put some perspective on where I was in the 90's.... let's just say that I was youngin'..... like graduated 8th grade in 1998 youngin'.  So my musical selections of 90's music wasn't AS large as it is now.

What was I listening to back in the 90's you ask?  I was a crazy pre-teen who thought boys were super cute so of course I totally ROCKED OUT to BOY BANDS!! 98 Degrees, BSB, NSYNC.... in that order.

Let the flashback commence.... now!!



My mom and I LOVED Nick Lachey sooo much!



I was a Kevin fan!!



My hubby liked to play this song for me. <3


Ahhhh.... I really wish these boy bands would come back..... and not NKOTBSB style.... I mean full-on return to the pop culture music scene!! I know they can still rock it out.

What were some of your favorite 90's tunes?

XO!
Sara

P.S. Tune in next week for more 90's faves, but this time with some gangstaness.

10 comments:

98degrees was my boy band. The others were okay, but I loved 98. Saw them in concert once. I still listen to their CDs! Great picks!
 
This takes me back to my more embarrassing days ^_^
I think I may have been N sync's biggest fan :)

My Teaser Tuesday
 
Um I am much older than you and I was rocking out to boy bands in the 90s!! Nothing wrong with that ;-)
 
BOY BANDS! I loved all three of them!
 
Awww, I had the biggest crush on Nick Lachey too! I miss boy bands. They were awesome! Great chioces!
 
so.. i really wanted to use Backstreet Boys "Shape of My Heart"... but it came out in 2000. I still listen to that song all the time :) But, man did I love all the boy bands. I was born in 1990, and I was obsessed with them all :)
 
Love the boy bands too! I never really listened to 98 degrees much, but I was all about some BSB and nsync. Now I just love them all. If it is dance-y, I love it. :)
 
Oh dayum! I was waiting for the boy band post. I was all about N'Sync thanks to JT.
 
Oh YAY all the great boy bands all in one post-I miss boy bands..they need to make a comeback
 
Haha... If you're going to post a boy-band.... you HAVE to put them all in the same spot!! :0)