Shades of Night. Light of Day.

Only words separate imagination and reality.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-Changes....

You may or may not have noticed, but I am making some changes! I really wasn't feeling the name of my blog so I asked my Dad to help me come up with a new.  
He did. 
I loved it. 
So I was trying out the title for a while. 
Well, I still love it so I changed my url address to match it!! (shadeofnightlightofday.blogspot.com) Yes, I know it's a little long, but whatever, I think it is pretty easy to remember! :0)

Any-who.... I will also be attempting to change the layout of my blog and try to "pretty-fy" (yes, I just said that) it.  I see so many amazing blogs that are colorful, nicely laid out, and very eye-catching>>> all of which I WANT.  

I'm not much of a techie/computer/blog expert, chances are I will drive myself insane trying to figure it all out.  

If you have any tips, advice, sites, wisdom, tid-bits of information you'd like to share.... please, please, pur-ty please oh please with sugar on top DO!! (or even just let me know if it looks sucktacular in any way, shape, or form!) 

I figure that my stubbornness and unwillingness NOT to have an un-cute blog will help me win the battle against technology!! 


Send love, give love, be love!
XO!
Sara

0 comments: